What is the Healthy School Planner?
The Healthy School Planner is a free tool schools across Canada can use to assess the health of their school and build a plan for improvements. The Healthy School Planner helps schools:
- Evaluate current conditions
- Validate untapped resources within the community
- Organize increased support for change
- Lead the decision-making process to determine action steps
- Visualize outcomes through shared success stories
- Evaluate progress over time
Using the tool is easier and faster than ever. You can choose the number of modules you want to complete, and stop and save at each point along the way.
After completion, schools will receive tailored feedback and a list of resources that will help them take action in areas selected for improvement. From there, schools can decide on priorities for action and develop improvement initiatives based on current capacity.